Software Engineer, Frontend
Morressier is the world’s largest platform for early-stage research. On Morressier, scientists discover the latest findings, connect with their peers, monitor the impact of their work, and explore the research that's relevant to them. By joining our team, you will work with us on our mission to accelerate scientific breakthroughs and solve some of humanity's biggest problems.
We’re a Berlin-based startup and we’re proud to hire and support a diverse workforce. Our team is growing and we’re looking for a Frontend Engineer to join us.
Together with the engineering team you will be responsible for building software that allows everyone in the scientific community to discover knowledge that has been hidden before, systems that understand this research to enable deeper search and analytics, and a revolutionary academic conference experience that allows us to bridge the digital and physical space.
A day at Morressier could look like:
- Collaborating with Product, UX/UI Designers and Engineers to scope, design, and implement user-facing features
- Owning of the whole development cycle – from architectural design to implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Participating in product and feature discovery sessions with our Product team
- Experience: 3+ years in engineering (start-up preferred)
- Fluent in English
- Technical skills:
- React, Redux
- Soft skills:
- Purpose-driven, precise and positive
- Motivated by impact
Our tech stack: React, Redux, Node.js, Google Cloud Platform
We offer an autonomous and agile work environment, no bureaucracy, free German lessons, visa support, snacks, fruits, drinks, and any equipment of your choice.
What makes it special to be part of Morressier are two main things: the mission and the team. We believe that what we are building will accelerate the breakthroughs of science, and we get to do this with an amazing team that is open-minded, intelligent, helpful, and fun.*
At Morressier we celebrate differences and we make sure new members feel included and respected. We look forward to getting to know you!
* Source: Morressier team survey (2018) :)