Morressier is the world’s largest platform for early-stage research. On Morressier, scientists discover the latest findings, connect with their peers, monitor the impact of their work, and explore the research that's relevant to them. By joining our team, you will work with us on our mission to accelerate scientific breakthroughs and solve some of humanity's biggest problems.
We’re a Berlin-based startup and we’re proud to hire and support a diverse workforce. Our team is growing and we’re looking for a QA Engineer to join us.
You will be testing both the web and the iOS applications at Morressier, setting a high bar for quality across all of our products and services, your responsibilities consist of:
- implementation of all QA process and tools - you have autonomy to decide what works best
- collaboration with the Tech & Product team
- Experience: 3+ years in quality assurance (start-up experience preferred)
- Fluent in English
- Technical skills:
- Functional Software quality assurance: Test case definition, documentation and execution
- Automation is a +
- Experience with agile development methodologies is a major +
- Soft skills:
- Purpose-driven, precise and positive
- Motivated by impact
Our tech stack:
Backend: Python, Test driven development, Kubernetes, Microservices, Google Cloud Platform, Docker
Frontend: React, Redux, Node.js
We offer an autonomous and agile work environment, no bureaucracy, free German lessons, visa support, snacks, fruits, drinks, and any equipment of your choice.
What makes it special to be part of Morressier are two main things: the mission and the team. We believe that what we are building will accelerate the breakthroughs of science, and we get to do this with an amazing team that is open-minded, intelligent, helpful, and fun.*
At Morressier we celebrate differences and we make sure new members feel included and respected. We look forward to getting to know you!
* Source: Morressier team survey (June 2018) :)