Market Research Intern/ Working Student
Morressier is the world’s largest platform for early-stage research. On Morressier, scientists discover the latest findings, connect with their peers, monitor the impact of their work, and explore the research that's relevant to them. By joining our team, you will work with us on our mission to accelerate scientific breakthroughs and solve some of humanity's biggest problems.
We’re a Berlin-based startup and we’re proud to hire and support a diverse workforce. Our team is growing and we’re looking for an intern or a working student to join our team.
Together with our Co-Founder, you will work on:
- Market and client research to support business development
- Competitor analysis
- Initial client contact for potential sales
- Preparation of high-level presentations and Excel sheets
- Currently enrolled in a university and looking to either do your mandatory internship or work as a part time student
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Initial experience in the fields of Business Development, Venture Capital, M&A, Finance, or Research
- Microsoft office expert
- Purpose-driven, precise and positive
- Motivated by impact
We offer an autonomous and agile work environment, no bureaucracy, free German lessons, visa support, snacks, fruits, drinks, and any equipment of your choice.
What makes it special to be part of Morressier are two main things: the mission and the team. We believe that what we are building will accelerate the breakthroughs of science, and we get to do this with an amazing team that is open-minded, intelligent, helpful, and fun.*
At Morressier we celebrate differences and we make sure new members feel included and respected. We look forward to getting to know you!
* Source: Morressier team survey (June 2018) :)