Entrepreneur in Residence
Kick off your career in a rising star in the Berlin startup scene:
- Learn from the best team (Source: Business Insider)
- Work in a venture-backed company (Source: Techcrunch)
- Quick learning curve and career progression
- Best toolbox to jumpstart your entrepreneurial or business operations career
- We are supported by the EU (European Regional Development Fund)
Morressier is the world’s largest platform for early-stage research. On Morressier, research professionals access scientific trends, discover the latest findings, and use early signals and research analytics to make the most informed decisions for their work.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for an Entrepreneur in Residence aka “CEO in training” to join us! You will support our CEO Sami in ad hoc business projects, in particular to:
- Build a new business unit in the healthcare sector
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to support business development
- Work together in financing rounds (and government grant projects)
Apply if you:
- Are energetic and curious
- Have first work experience in consulting, banking, a top agency, or a start-up
- Recently graduated at the top of your class, or are expected to graduate this summer
- Speak English fluently
- Believe in our values: purpose-driven, precise, and positive
We offer a competitive salary in addition to ownership in the company via our share options scheme. Our work environment is autonomous, agile, and fun. We have free German lessons, snacks, fruit, drinks, and a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg.
What makes it extra special to work at Morressier are two main things: our world-changing mission and incredible team.
- Our products accelerate scientific breakthroughs and help researchers solve humanity’s biggest challenges.
- We are a driven team from all continents and backgrounds and we’re proud to hire and support a diverse workforce.
Apply now and join our fast-growing company!